Friday, December 7, 2007

" I've been changed 'For Good' "

Duration: 04:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-20 20:33:48
User: sorastar542
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

kingdom  hearts  wicked  Kairi  Namine  For  Good  Tsukichan617  Sorastar542  Best  friends  I'll  miss  you  

Description:

-------READ DESCRIPTION FIRST------- NOT A YURI!!! cast: Namine ~ Tsukichan617/Galinda Kairi ~ me/Elphaba OrgXIII ~ Random people Sora ~ Haley osment Roxas ~ himself I made this last night, For my imotosama (Tsukichan617) you see...we don't really talk alot...and we used to always talk like everyday and now it's every 4/5 days, and you know how best friends FOREVER always talk (I'm not pointing fingers!) we never fight though...we are like real sisters. I love her so much (as a FRIEND not a LOVER) And well...I decided last night that if we don't continue to talk or comminucate somehow...then...I don't want to be her friend anymore...I don't want to make her feel bad and none of this is her fault, either none of the non-communication's anybody's fault. I guess it's just ment to happen. Best friends come and best friends go... I'll never forget her though... DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any audio used in this video. All copyright material belongs to it's respective owners and I am NOT making ANY profit off of this video!!! kingdom hearts © Disney/square-enix Wicked © Universal Pictures music/lyrics © Stephen Schwartz book © Winnie Holzman

Comments

OathkeeperKairi500 ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 20:52:51

*starts crying* oh, i hope you and your best friend don't drift apart...'cause i know that's happing to me and my best friend. 'cause she's changed and hanging out with different people....i feel weird around her now...i never had that feeling before...
__________________________________________________
nikkiroxilk ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 21:10:27

T_T Man, I hope you guys don't drift apart....sometimes I feel like that with my best friend, and I hope it doesn't happen to you :(
__________________________________________________
SuGaSwEeTy465 ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 22:02:51

this is realli beautiful and amazing, great work 5/5
__________________________________________________
luveprincesora ::: Favorites  2007-10-21 09:52:52

I love it...it reminds me again of Lilith and Namine.
__________________________________________________
TsukiChan617 ::: Favorites  2007-10-21 19:04:36

There was so much to say, that I couldn't type it all. Therefore, I have left a video response. My face gets really red and stuff, but I hope it's not TOO appalling ^^; {LOVED the video to DEATH, made me cry so HARD. Really did...i love it.}
__________________________________________________
xXroxasNnaminefanXx ::: Favorites  2007-10-21 19:43:08

OMG! This is so pretty that it made me cry!!! 5000000000000000000000000000000/5 stars sis!=)
__________________________________________________
BYEBYE908 ::: Favorites  2007-10-21 21:04:29

very pretty! I know what u mean me and my bff go to different skools and talk liek once a month and she all different now
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Governed by love
Mortal Kombat 1 Fatalities
Leslie Hall HOW WE GO OUT VERSION 2
Timi Yuro - Hurt
НАЗАД В СССР ИЛИ НАЧАЛО КОНЦА ( ОКТЯБРЬ 1993) часть - 05 -я
mad tv- Ray's Grudge
Kenny Garrett Wayne's Thang
Titan on 24s
TA Camp - Barry Budden 1962
Lightsaber Fight By: White Saber Productions
FUCK ISLAM afterthoughts - part II of II
Rocky 3 - Hey Woman!!!
[PV] Deep In Your Heart
Metallica Solo Medley
ДА!-дебаты 8: Рогозин-Немцов (01)
Tape Measure No Break Distance Record
Memory Editor
Dragonball Z live action sequence
mad tv dot
Is there a God?


 

No comments: