Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Music of the Bible Revealed - Isaiah 60:1-5

Duration: 02:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-08 17:46:31
User: rakkav
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is a clip from my lecture/concert for the West Houston SDA Church on May 11, 2007. It is taken from the "house video" made by that church. This clip (from LA MUSIQUE DE LA BIBLE REVELEE - VOLUME 3) again features Robert Boschiero. I like to call it "a love song for Jerusalem" -- which it is, given the subject matter and the feminine gender of the object. This is one of my favorite tracks recorded by Mme. Haik-Vantoura, and I wish I'd had the presence of mind to try to play along with it. (This concert was largely unrehearsed, and faced many technical difficulties! But it was a great learning experience for everyone, including me...)

Comments

No comments: