Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"f(x)" - A Halo PC Montage

Duration: 07:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-07 21:56:35
User: PlasmaFire3000
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The very first Halo PC montage I ever made, back when I first began learning how to play the game. Couldn't even lead most of my shots! "Warthog Dodging" at the end was kinda fun, though. - Completed on December 31, 2004. - Captured with Game Cam, edited with MovieXone. - Seriously needed a better choice of music than the "House Connection 2". - Poor frame rate is due to a slow PC back then. I've (sort of) moved on to other games now, but HPC is still a part of my regime, and this montage serves to remind me of how bad I was--and probably still am, given how little I play these days!

Comments

No comments: