Sunday, March 23, 2008

Soul Scars and the way we are.

Duration: 04:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-03-19 02:57:08

Events in our lives leave a mark on our selves. Some of these marks are superficial and obvious, like a scar from a childhood accident. Some of these marks can't be seen so easily, like the scars on our souls. Some of these soul-scars have violent, ugly stories behind them. Sometimes we wish we could wash them away and be clean again. We wish we could go back to when we were young and the sun shone our faces like Mother's Love. Sometimes we want for forgiveness. After a very eventful 25 years on this planet, I feel as though my soul has more scars than skin. I've been this way for so long that I'm not sure I'd recognize my own soul if I ever did have the chance to wash it clean again. At this point, my scars are my soul. Why would I want to wash my soul away?

Comments

LowerLearning  2008-03-21 11:38:11

You're welcome. I want to say thank-you to whomever watched my video 20 times! I feel like John Grisham.
__________________________________________________
tyleroakley  2008-03-19 06:12:10

Amazing video. Thank you for making this.
__________________________________________________

No comments: