Wednesday, February 6, 2008

RadiantMUGEN Charlie Battle- Evil Ryu

Duration: 02:05 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-03 14:04:47
User: radiantphoenix
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mugen  shadow  evil  ryu  street  fighter  alpha  zero  radiantmugen  

Description:

What happens... when darkness takes over your soul? Both Charlie and Ryu have had run-ins with darkness, albeit unwillingly. And what happens when they meet in battle? For some reason, my keyboard seems to hate me. Sometimes I can't get some specials off and sometimes I can. And trust me, fighting Evil Ryu, that's tough to work through. Either way, I like how this fight went, despite the fact that I was actually aiming towards the Final Mission, not the Sonic Blade. :P Stage: Austrailian Outback BGM: Seek No Escape (Theme of CPU/Final Round) Huh... apparently Darkflare did his Reu's Evil Ryu battle in the same place... same music. I need to strive for more originality in the future. :P EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention. Yeah, went back to the SFA3 Lifebars.

Comments

zer0Degreez ::: Favorites  2007-11-18 00:56:43

hey if you dont mind me asking do you still remember where you got the SFA3 lifebars like that? i have been searching for awhile and i cant find them
__________________________________________________
radiantphoenix ::: Favorites  2007-10-07 21:24:51

I probably should. I have a controller, but it sucks.
__________________________________________________
freshnshytz ::: Favorites  2007-10-07 21:20:08

you should get a logitech controller, in contrast to using the keyboard... it's what i do :)
__________________________________________________
xeroel ::: Favorites  2007-08-10 13:08:59

thanks
__________________________________________________
radiantphoenix ::: Favorites  2007-08-10 12:55:46

MUGEN Guild. Phantom.of.the.Server's website. Download Nash, press start/enter/whatever as you select him.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Philips Advert, Fischerkoesen (1937)
Snyder Shortz Episode 1 "The Date"
En os Tacones de Eva - Avance Junio 8 / 07 - ELTDE
Documentário "Por trás da lona" - Parte 5
Audi A3 commercial TV


 

No comments: