Monday, January 28, 2008

mini games

Duration: 00:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-16 02:45:56
User: SgtHartsock
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mugen  mini  games  

Description:

These are my mini games that I have that pop up every now & again in my game, as every good mini game should. Again, I did a number of the portraits, and as you might notice, I expanded on one of them, Mike Tyson. I gave the Mercedes a new portrait and I came up with the portraits for the Strength Training, Kraken, & KFM Ambush mini games. Like the KFM Ambush, the Runaway train did not have a portrait, so I made a custom portrait using sprites from that sequence. The rest were unchanged as you can see No matter what it is, these mini games can be fun and quite a challenge most of the time if you want to take a look at my complete roster of fighters, well then, take a look, let me know what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4UoZHDlJDQ

Comments

SgtHartsock ::: Favorites  2007-04-17 15:19:18

I might just do that
__________________________________________________
ShaqHoward ::: Favorites  2007-04-17 12:11:28

Cool :) You Should Do Some Videos Playing Them.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

survivor 1-15
Nedeljko Bajic Baja - Zapisano je u vremenu - SPOT
Andy's Zombie Speech
Partay
Project runway S01E09 parte 1/5


 

No comments: