Friday, January 4, 2008

I Will Follow You Into the Dark

Duration: 03:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-01 21:59:59
User: shalzi17
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

I'll  Follow  You  into  the  Dark  Jessica  Shalzi  Jeannette  J-net  Megan  Kaos  Trio  

Description:

I went to California with my two friends, Megan (who lives there) and Jeannette (from North Carolina). So this is just my little dedication to them and the fun we had and the memories we created. This is my own little Trio.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

göran persson utalar sig fett rolig!
Mystery Science Theater Tribute
Achmed, a halott terrorista - Szán-bomba (Jeff Dunham)
BSB Live in Seoul - Part4 SBS_TV
Cheerleading Memories :)
julie ... sa vie
tonoooO!
Osama Bin Laden dances to Numa Numa
I wanna grow old with you
Trickinomicks 3
the lard diet
JAY-Z LIL WAYNE "HELLO BROOKLYN 2.O" off American Gangster
Carlisle United (Portvale away)
the white stripes
Popart - the side you never saw
Pilav Yapilisi Bolum 1-3
dr. doolittle
Owning Mahowny - Gambling Addict
Поткин
Beastie Boys Dallas shoutout 2004


 

No comments: