Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bleach-Comfort Betrays

Duration: 03:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-15 12:34:09
User: fire5177
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Anime  Music  Video  Bunny  Rock1  Bunnyrock1  Super5678  Fire5177  Bleach  Comfort  Betrays  Lay  Dying  Naruto  Christian  Metal  

Description:

My 4th AMV,but my 1st with the anime Bleach.It took me only 3 hours, so it's probably not great. Song: Comfort Betrays Artist: As I Lay Dying Genre: Christian Metalcore Anime: Bleach I do not own As I Lay Dying or Bleach & are in no way associated with them(except for that I like them)this is purely fan made. Please visit my website: http://narutoland.aowc.net Lyrics: You sat and watched As I nearly destroyed myself Never had I felt so betrayed That you would sacrifice my life For no more than comfort And now your love means nothing to me You are a coward, the antithesis of a friend Take action before there is No one left to defend For I would have stood by you Right to the gates of hell

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

snowman
kokey
How to Think
ISLAM QUIZ AND THIS IS ISLAM
RON PAUL ATE MY CHIPMUNK
el nacional 2 barcelona 1
Halo-a short retarted film
AQUAPOD!!!
lunia eir judgement + mage meteor
Katie Couric Asks A-Rod If He's Worth $300 Million
Soldier Front:Training on MISSILE
Touchdown run by Roland Hooks
THE WORKPLACE IS NO PLACE FOR VIDEO GAMES!
Sniper!!!!!
same friend
Guitar Hero 3: Miss Murder - Medium
Josh Groban on Larry King
scary prank without the maze
locker room mission impossible
Photo silde !!


 

No comments: