Monday, December 31, 2007

11. Arrivals and Departures

Duration: 05:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-08 17:26:24
User: wigfactory
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

wigfactory  make-up  randomness  feist  answering  machine  notes  makeup  vlog  vanity  

Description:

...If I hadn't made a pact with myself that I would delete no video I uploaded ...ever! I would TOTALLY delete this one. It grates on my nerves. I HATE IT! AHHH! I take no responsibility. This is no child of mine. music: One Evening - Feist remix by Gonzales Solo Piano. ...and my answering machine.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Northern Exposure - Freak Out
DO||S
may 24 experience
Love is Love
Paintballing with Dan
BJ and Junior 9
dance ????
HyperCam - Is it any good?
interview ronaldinho
Jorge Gonzalez - Xikilla baila
Orlando - Islands Of Adventure - Dueling Dragon
Iron Maiden - Die With Your Boots On Bass Cover
The adventures of overweight, retarded ninja!
Kumal/Sangha/Raoul/Mom - *Lost without your love*
Dan Radcliffe
comando anti-house equs 1
3 part slideshow
Viaje con Shandy de Cruzcampo!!
Tracy McGrady "Stronger"
Cachorro Grande e Nando Reis - Sinceramente


 

No comments: