Saturday, November 3, 2007

Blair Witch Project

Duration: 03:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-29 20:41:59
User: EireChan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I got my camera! So we decided to play decetive.. Main person in the video was me EireChan My camerawoman was KateKun Ya we wanted to try to figure out the blair witch mystery..sorry for subs, it was windy, leaves everywhere, and music didnt make it any better.. Songs: Breaking Benjamin- So Cold. Story of the Year- Until the Day I Die. and Baha Men- Who Let the Dogs Out... Ya watch it share it with your friends and all that fun stuff!!

Comments

anokun ::: Favorites
Great vid! I loved it!
07-10-13 23:51:39
__________________________________________________
kurochan101 ::: Favorites
Mew! Eirichan dancing at it's finest! ^_^
07-10-01 19:13:01
__________________________________________________

No comments: