Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crash Bandicoot - Ripper Roo's Blooper Reel

Duration: 03:28 minutes
Upload Time: 07-09-29 08:32:11
User: freqrexy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Wow, so it looks as if the making of the Crash Bandicoot arrangement set "Shades of Orange" is almost complete! And for the final preview, I'm going all out on this one. Naturally, when capturing the video footage for what I did, I was bound to face a few mistakes, or 'blunders' as Dazzy would call them. So I weeded them out and put them in an entire montage. And what else is appropriate to put as the backing music than the arrangement of Ripper Roo's boss theme? CNC at the Crash Mania forums asked for it, so there we go. And so let me detail on the blooper accounts. -Nitrous Oxide Boss - Most often when going around the track, I tend to get hit right at the start. So it's by no surprise that I had to get a face full of TNT crate on the first turn. -Piston It Away - most of the footage was happily placed into the vid, though the only goof-off I did was forgetting to slide jump at the end of the bonus round, thus affectively losing my masks and my collected items at that point. -Bear It - A few trips were made during my run through there, shown here by going over seals and totems. I also hated the big Nitro section after one of the checkpoints, where I ended up landing in one of them and becoming next Thanksgiving dinner. -Hang Eight - The mistakes I faced were both in the Skull Gem path, both based on mis-timings. -N. Gin (Crash 3) - Clearly I had a struggle by his second form, so I had to be gunned down way too early by then. -Road Crash - The later turns gave me a tough time, especially which we don't even know how hard to turn to avoid pits or swerving off-road! -Totally Bear - Most of my mistakes came from here! No question really, since it's one of the secret levels. Mis-jumps and forgetting to boost at the right moments lead me into the water more times than I could count and a totem in particular left me crashing into that same one (though the second one in the vid looks kinda amusing, bouncing on a crate first!). -Future Frenzy - Mis-timings with the enemies were the key there, getting turned to space dust by the saucers and those beehive like enemies, a deflation from the spiked ones and being blown to bits by spinning an enemy into a TNT in close proximity! -Hog Ride - Weirdly enough, the combination of a boost in particular and a stray police car left me unable to make the final jump and fall in the pit before I could do anything about it. -Tomb Time - This is rather more like suicide than a blunder, having accidentally destroyed the only way I could get to the extra live up to the top there. -Bear Down - most of my hiccups there came from getting a stomach full of iron crates from the stack that those lumberjacks (?) lift up and down. And of course, there was a screw up in trying to get to the warp to the sixth warp room... O.o So yes, that just about covers it. There are two tracks left to be completely finished, and then there will be dedication to the final renders before unveiling them to the public tomorrow. Get ready :D

Comments

ClynSvin ::: Favorites
did u do any requests from the 1st crash bandicoot?
07-10-09 18:27:02
__________________________________________________
freqrexy ::: Favorites
I took a few of those including the N. Sanity Beach music, Temple Ruins and Road to Nowhere, and they ended up getting placed on the album. I didn't put them to any video footage as there's no way that I can stretch the webcam to my brother's PS3 right about now (the only copy of Crash 1 we've got is on his harddrive there).
07-10-09 18:40:01
__________________________________________________
ClynSvin ::: Favorites
lol i have the original copy from way back when! 1st game i ever played that and Sonic on my Genesis
07-10-09 20:31:10
__________________________________________________
freqrexy ::: Favorites
Heh, that makes me wish my original copy never got scratched as badly as it was in the first place :(
07-10-09 20:53:39
__________________________________________________
ClynSvin ::: Favorites
lol mine is all screwed up i guess old age gets to it the whole cover is just fallen apart i taped it together the game still works tho
07-10-09 21:05:57
__________________________________________________
IRMICSTER ::: Favorites
Amazin' Cant wait for the album man!
07-09-30 10:07:30
__________________________________________________
gag73 ::: Favorites
Superb arrangement Rexy. That roo's crazy laugh was awesome! You should put more effects to your tracks. Album has done. Time to celebrate!
07-09-29 16:55:14
__________________________________________________
CrashCrazE13 ::: Favorites
I LOVE HOW YOU PUT HIS CRAZY LAUGH IN THE BACKGROUND! Great blooper when you missed the bonus platform in Tomb Time.
07-09-29 13:11:03
__________________________________________________
ClynSvin ::: Favorites
ROFL the motorcycle ones made me laff i always do that! i love how u added ripper roo laffing in the background this is also one of my fav songs of all the crash titles good one!
07-09-29 12:03:17
__________________________________________________
nichaela1000 ::: Favorites
another great move as always 5 STAR
07-09-29 09:13:26
__________________________________________________

No comments: